Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i can stop lusting now...

Cause I made my own!!

Some of you might remember a post I did at the end of September featuring a wreath that I loved on etsy. Well, this past weekend when I was at home my mom gave me some pieces of wool so I could make my own :) I bought a styrofoam circle and cut out the middle and then wrapped it with red and white string:

Then I stitched some flowers and leaves and hot glued them to the wreath. For the centers of the flowers I used some big brads from my mom's stash. I then used some pretty red ribbon to make a hanging. 

Here are some other pictures from Thanksgiving weekend:






I hope your Thanksgiving was as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)