Sunday, October 10, 2010

all things thankful

It's Thanksgiving day today, and it's a chance to reflect on all the blessings in life. We (Jordy and I) are lucky enough to be able to spend this weekend at my parent's house, and it has been wonderful. I don't have any inspiring pictures to show today, but I hope my list will inspire you to take a minute and reflects on all the things to be thankful for in life:
1. My husband
2. My parents
3. Spending the day with family
4. Katie the cat
5. Pumpkin squares
6. Crafting with Shelby
7. Looking through quilt magazines
8. Thinking about my friends
9. Going to church this morning
10. A new day
11. The beautiful weather outside
12. Full tummies
13. New fabric to create with
14. Being free
15. Afternoon naps
16. All things good
17. All things tough that make us better people

*A post coming soon on the activities of this weekend and all my new fun crafting treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)