Monday, January 13, 2014

project life mini album

In November Jordy and I went on a trip to Florida and 4 night cruise to the Bahamas. I knew I wanted to scrapbook our trip somehow but wasn't in the mood to do a traditional 12x12 album, so it was project life mini album to the rescue!


This album came together SO quickly, I couldn't believe it! I used Becky Higgins mini album in Rain and the travel themed pocket page cards by Me and My Big Ideas. I also bought the Mambi Card Pad in Designer Colors (also by Me and My Big Ideas) and cut some of it down to fit the pockets.



Even though I devoted an entire album to this trip I still wanted to document it in some way in my 2013 project life album. I had seen this idea pop up in various places and wanted to try it out myself of using a 12x12 picture and cutting it up to fit the project life pages. I sent my mom two high resolution photos that I wanted to use and she did her magic in Photoshop and then sent me back 6 pieces of the picture for me to print out.


Accompanying the large 12 x 12 picture I used I cut up some maps from Universal Studios, Magic Kingdom, and a brochure from the Kennedy Space Centre that I wanted to show.


We had such a great time away together and are already dreaming up our next cruise!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great idea! I've kind of fallen off of the PL band wagon for the last while but I love the idea of capturing a holiday in a mini album!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)