Thursday, September 27, 2012

overwhelmed

As I scrolled through my bloglovin' feed this morning I was struck so hard with the thought that "I just don't care anymore". I love crafting and reading blogs and being inspired but I think I have just hit the wall where I am overhwhelmed by the internet - by the latest diy, by arranging the perfect fall mantle display, by thousands of new 'pins' everyday. Enough already! What I really want right now is to just breathe. To live my own creative life without living vicariously through everyone else's crafty blog.
There are more important things in life than a craft room makeoever. Do not get me wrong, I am not putting anyone down! I am simply saying that something is stirring in me to press deeper and really take inventory of what is important in life.
Everyday I see people who have lived through horrific injustice and it just makes me want to do something. But what? I'm just one person and I don't know how much I can do.

It's time for a radical reinvention of what is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)