Friday, June 29, 2012

out for coffee v.1


One of my favorite things to do is to go out for coffee, whether by myself or with friends. It's a great time to catch up with others or to relax and think alone. So as I sit with an ice cold coffee after a crazy day at work, here's what I would tell you if we were out for coffee...

"What a day it's been, it was good, just yikes, what a day! I saw the absolute cutest baby today just hours after he was born. Automatic baby fever right there! All in good time I suppose though. 

Waiting for news can sometimes be the hardest thing. I am trying not to get anxious or overly antsy while waiting but it's so hard sometimes. Whatever the answer is I know I'll be okay, it would just be nice to know so I can give my mind a bit of a break. 

I have to kind of sort of work tomorrow and although it will be a good time it would just be nice to be done for the week. It's friday night and I am exhausted from a hectic week but I still have a couple of hours to go tomorrow. The good thing is that I get to see my family for the weekend and have a bit of a post birthday with my parents. 

I hope it doesn't sound like this post was all about complaining, I like my life and where things are at right now, but I think I'm just tired. I think I'll sew a little bit for some down time and head to bed early and read my new book."

Thanks for the coffee, it does my soul good to talk it out, even if it is all jumbled thoughts right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found your blog via another blog. My husband and I work with the younger set-kids your age-at church, so the more I can know about what thoughts run through the 23-year-old mind, the better! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and . . . have fun at work.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)