Friday, August 5, 2011

my bag

I also find everyone else's 'what's in my bag' posts interesting so I thought I would try one of my own.


I got this purse for Christmas two years ago I think and since then I have used it exclusively almost every day. It's just the right size of being large but not so large that it looks like an overnight bag like some purses do!


I carry these items with me almost everyday, with just a few additions here and there. The mod polka dot  pouch holds my lotion, lip gloss, small mirror and hand sanitizer. The little hedgehog pouch is the perfect size for carrying business cards for both my position as garden's coordinator and for my etsy shop. The pink rectangular pouch is my wallet which I love, and the other pouch is a change purse which reads, "Hmm, what should I buy today" Haha. Other than that I always carry a pen, notebook, my USB drive and lately I have been carrying some zero calorie sweetener. I also have my camera in my purse everyday!
Hope you enjoyed the little glimpse into my life!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! your purse is wayyy cleaner and organized than mine! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you clean your purse before you posted this? LOL

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)