Saturday, March 26, 2011

snacking on a saturday

Ok before you judge me for taking all the healthiness out of this apple, you really have to try this!
Ingredients:
     - One apple
     - Chocolate chips
     - Granola
     - Peanut butter


Step one: Gather ingredients, and cut apple horizontally into two slices, cutting off the top and bottom first. Carefully cut out centre.


Step two: make an 'apple sandwich' using the peanut butter, chocolate chips and granola.

It's delicious! I would love to hear from you if you try it! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh man this is awesome! you should try mixing marshmellow, peanut butter, corn flakes,chocolate chips....then microwaving till marshmellows get huge stiring and eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this post now, and since I'm pregnant it automatically looks amazing! So within five minutes of seeing this I have made one and it is yummy! Still enjoying it actually as I write this comment. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)