Friday, December 10, 2010

craft sale preview

Hey Briercresters! So I realize that probably none of you take craft sales as seriously as I do, but here's a fun way to help out a wanna-be-future-small-business-owner; come visit my table after the banquet tomorrow!
Here are some things that I will be selling:


7 x 4" fully lined zippered pouches, perfect for pencils and pens, money, make-up, or you name it!


Two-tone button hair clips, would look so cute with any outfit!


Fully lined and insulated coffee cozy's with a cute flower and button addition!


Hand bound notebooks with unlined paper crafted with love! There will hopefully be more notebooks by tomorrow!!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)