Saturday, November 20, 2010

a blog award :)

Aww yay! So excited to get a blog award from my sweet friend Justine from Kerrafty Creations!



The rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards



Ok here goes:
1) I desperately miss having a bathtub and regular size windows.
2) I have about 3 do-to lists going at any one time.
3) Brunch is the best thing anyone's thought up food wise.
4) I love being a part of the 'blogging world'.
5) After next week it will be smooth sailing for the rest of the semester.
6) I miss my hubby whenever he's gone.
7) I could drink a starbucks lattes everyday of the week and not get tired of them.
8) Someday I'm gonna learn how to knit myself some socks. 


Now for some fun blogs to check out!
1) Ali Croshaye
2) She Breathes Deeply
3) With Love
4)Pretty Little Things
5) Just Sweet Love 
6) Katie Cupcake
7) Create Loves
8) Kaelah Bee


Hope you enjoy all the lovelies you will find!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)