Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Food File: Part 1

So as I mentioned earlier I've been feeling quite under the weather lately which had me craving some yummies that would "warm the inside". Does that make sense? I just wanted something that would make me feel good and like I was treating myself even though I felt yucky. Hence my four hour adventure with cinnamon buns took place.

Recipe No. 18



Helpful Hint: I don't recommend starting a four hour cooking project when you are sick and all you want to do is lay on the couch! Perhaps Jordy could just run to the store and pick me up one next time I'm sick and want something like this!

2 comments:

  1. They look so good! Could you please bring me one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cookbook. Your Mom gave me one for Christmas complete with comments of various memories of when we had used the recipe. This cookbook was our go-to book for everything growing up. Including " the squares we made the time we went fishing and didn't catch any fish but we fed the ducks instead squares" Always our favorite name for it.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)