Thursday, April 14, 2011

tips & techniques thursday

Hi everyone! I apologise that my blog has been a bit neglected lately, it's the last week of school so I am very busy finishing that up. but I am excited to be done tomorrow and then hopefully my blog will get  a little more love :)

Today I want to intorudce a new weekly series called 'tips & techniques thursday'. Each week I will share a new tip, tutorial, technique or tool related to the crafting world! Sound fun? I think so!
So first up I want to share a link to niftiest ideas I have seen. You can follow this link to make your very own fabric tape! I cannot wait to get out my scraps and make some of this over the Easter holidays!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway in the post below, I'll be drawing a winner tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)