Thursday, January 12, 2012

new year/new board

Lately I have been feeling really tired and uninspired with my crafting space - it was time for a change. One of the first things on my list to do in there was take everything off my bulletin board and add new inspiring images for the new year. As luck would have it, Kaylah from The Dainty Squid posted her bulletin board re-vamp right around the same time I had this idea. I was so inspired by it that I quickly ran to re-do mine. You can see all the wonderful little treasures on her board here. Make sure you check it out, it's so cute!

As you can see, my board is not yet full, but I like the idea of adding to it as the year goes and seeing what new things inspire me throughout the upcoming months.


On here you will find:
- My "Happy 2012" banner
- A picture of J and I taken in the Spring
- A pretty skeleton key
- My angels in the corner
- The Vegas sign as motivation to save money for my trip this year
- A 5x7 print that use to be in my shop
- A crochet yellow flower
- A quote that was on a card from my sponsor child


I'm hoping to do a full craft room tour soon, so you can expect that in the next week or so!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea, I love your happy 2012 banner! I saw the one Kaylah did too, I want an inspriation board now!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)