Wednesday, August 17, 2011

52 crafts: part 22


it's no lie that I absolutely love cute notebooks and day planners, basically anything like that at all. i really despise the day planner I currently have and was dreading starting a new school year off with the same old one. not wanting to spend the money on a new one I decided to try something on my own. several days ago, Erin from sunshine and carousels posted a tutorial about making your own notebooks using flat ended screws and bolts. it looked like fun so I gave it a try! also, Mollie from wild olive and Tara from sew tara teamed up to make a free printable day planner that I promptly printed out and used for this project. i love how it turned out!



you should definitely check out all three of those ladies blogs, they're fabulous :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks great, Lauren. The day planner printable is really awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss Erin's tutorial for this? Your planner is perfect with this binding. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the binding, it's so professional and fancy looking!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)