Thursday, August 11, 2011

52 crafts: part 21


Hello! This morning I wanted to share with you a cute and tiny purse I made a few weeks ago and had yet to post on here. I usually like my purses on the larger side but this one is just perfect for carrying my compact camera, money, and a lip gloss or something like that! It has the main pocket underneath the flap but then there is also a full size pocket on the back (not pictured).
I used this purse when I went to the movies and it worked great. I refuse to put my purse on the floor in a movie theatre because it is usually all sticky and who knows what else is down there so I spend the entire movie with a giant purse on my lap which is kind of annoying. I didn't have to worry about that with this purse though, it just tucked perfectly onto my lap and no need to worry about the sticky mess on the floor!


I would however like to change the length of the strap. I made it as long as the pattern called for but I kind of regret that since it is to short to comfortably be across my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)