Thursday, July 14, 2011

52 crafts: part 18


I made this little bag using the Quilts and More summer edition magazine. I don't buy many magazines but am I ever glad I bought this one! There are so many cute little projects in it that I can't wait to try.
Sewing this bag was a bit of a challenge because of the curved seams on the side but I really like how it turned out. The instructions say this is for a camera bag but it is a little bit to big for my camera so I'm not quite sure what I am going to use it for yet!
It looks like a wet and dreary day outside today but nevertheless I need to get moving so I'm not late for work! Happy almost weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that fabric now! Looks good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! If I had a small camera I would definitely want one. Love the fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)