Saturday, June 4, 2011

cooking with kale

I wanted to share this little snack with you that I have recently discovered. I'll admit it's a little bit odd, but it really is yummy!


First of all, wash and thoroughly dry some kale leaves. Then you will rip the leaf part off of the thick stem. Lay them in a single layer on a cookie sheet or baking pan. Next you will drizzle the leaves with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.


Pop them into the oven at 350 F for about 10 minutes or until they are crisp. The edges will be a little bit brown.


This batch got a little bit overdone but they were still very tasty! Hope you enjoy!

Happy Saturday :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, my bff makes these all the time and loves them! I really should try to make some of my own, they look so delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks interesting!! I might have to try it ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)