Tuesday, June 28, 2011

birthday highlites


Look at me! I'm 22!! Sometimes I feel so old, and yet so young at the same time! I just wanted to share a few pics from what my birthday weekend consisted of....


I got to spend the afternoon at the spa, and it was wonderful! A full body scrub (which kind of hurts to get done lol), a massage, and a facial. It was heavenly :)


A picnic in the park at Wascana Lake, looking at the ducks, and walking around the lake.


Finally getting the shoes i have been wanting for ages now! Yay for TOMS!


Looking at the neat murals downtown and pretending to ride the taxis


And lastly, a 'fruit cake' from the girls at work! Isn't the little candle just to cute?

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)