Wednesday, April 6, 2011

project life: march


1st week of March:
- Teaching my first College class
- Indie Business course starts
- Fondue night at our house
- Pizza date with the hubby


2nd week of March:
- Spent the majority of my time at the school for a Hebrews modular
- Made a cool new bracelet
- Ate strawberries and yogurt every day :)


3rd week of March:
- Finally got a haircut
- Went to Regina to get fitted for a bridesmaid dress
- Made a yummy meal
- Wished away the icicles


4th week of March:
- Made an 'apple sandwich'
- Made some progress on my quilt
- Had the youth group girls over
- Watched a literal moat form around our house

In other news, I'm sad to admit that I am giving up on colors week this season. With so much on my plate right now, a girl's gotta have a break every once in a while! However, stay tuned for some sneak peeks at products for my NEW shop launching on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. OK the more I see your project life the more i want to do one!!! Love how it is turning out!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)