Saturday, April 9, 2011

color story



This picture my friends is basically the epitome of my color story and inspiration behind all the products for my new shop launch. In everything I have made for this I want the viewer to see something that would cheer them up on a rainy day; something to make you smile, sunshine for the soul if you will. I wanted these items to bring some sort of joy into your everyday life and to be something you can't help but smile at when you see. 

I have been really inspired by pinks, yellows and greens, so you will see them show up quite a bit. I made these items while I impatiently waited for spring to arrive and I think you will see that desire for spring and summer translate into my different pieces. I hope you like what I have made and I can't wait to share it will you on Monday!

Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)