Friday, February 11, 2011

we went shopping...

Isn't it nice to have a mother who loves fabric shopping even more than you do, and can actually afford to buy all the things you're drooling over? I quite think so! Today was a well spent morning of strolling the fabric aisles, finding the perfect color combinations, and dreaming up new ideas!


These fat quarters are more muted than the colors that I am automatically drawn to but I think they look fabulous together! Now I just need to figure out what to make with them :)


More fat quarters. I love the vintage look of the blue flowered one!


These fabrics will be turned into a new throw quilt for the living room, they are the perfect colors for this room! The charm square pack is 'Chrysalis' by Sanae for moda fabrics.


At one quilt store we each got two fat eighths just for shopping! I'm picturing these as a cute little cupcake pin cushion, what do you think?


This fabric was an absolute steal of a deal! I got about 5 yards of it from the Salvation Army for $4.00! It's bright, yes, but it will make perfect backing for a quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)