Wednesday, February 9, 2011

valentines crafts

Less than one week to go until Valentines Day! I thought I would share some really great Valentines Day ideas I have seen lately

These pillows would be so quick and fun to make for a statement in your living room or bedroom:

source
These paper heart garlands would look so pretty hanging across a window, door frame, or practically anywhere:

source
I think these would make the coolest Valentines for the creative person in your life:
source

I hope you are feeling inspired to make something pretty to help celebrate Valentines Day! And remember, you don't need 'Mr. Perfect' in order to brighten up your day with a little extra love in pink and red :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)