Saturday, February 5, 2011

project life: january

Note: it's such a dreary day out that these pictures didn't turn out very good, but I wanted to get these up before February is to far under way!

If you missed my post earlier, I purchased 'Project Life' by Becky Higgins and am loving it so far! You can set it up in a variety of ways, some document a picture a day, some highlight a week at a time, or some just highlight big events like birthdays, etc. I decided to do a two page spread for each week and so far it has been working really well for me. I love the fact that in ten years from now I will be able to look back and see little glimpses of our lives as young married students. Here is my project life so far:

cover
1st week of January
-Date night
-Fun mail
-Baking bread
2nd week of January
- 52 Crafts: Part 1
- Walking to school
-Homework on the couch
- New leg warmers
- Working out on the Kinect
3rd week of January
- New purse
- Flowers from my hubby
- One year engagement anniversary
- My shiny sewing machine
4th week of January
- Lanah and Steph coming over to sew
- My button collection
- Seeing Pastor Len
- Wedding invitation
- 52 Crafts: Part 4

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh I was patiently waiting for a post from your 'project life' book! I LOVE IT!! Might just have to do this for my 2012 album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely recommend Project Life for anyone!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)