Wednesday, February 23, 2011

progress report

A few weeks ago I shared this post and I thought I would update you on how that is going. For this large of a quilt I have adopted the motto that "slow and steady wins the race". It's such a large project and because I do not have any sort of deadline for it, I can just work on it as I please. This is what I have been up to so far:


I have 50 of these block done...


...and now I'm working on 50 of these blocks where the diagonal goes the other way.

As you can see I still have a long ways to go!

1 comment:

  1. I did not sleep a wink this past night, no not a wink. But as I was laying there with the gears in my head turning faster than one can even imagine, I thought of you and this very quilt. Yes, between wedding colors, dresses for you and the girls, flowers and center pieces -- you and your quilt made an appearance. I'm looking forward to seeing the end result! Love you my girl. Lets get together sooner than later!

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)