Tuesday, December 28, 2010

handmade gift guide: part 1

I attempted this year to make as many handmade gifts as I could. I'm really happy with how they all turned out and hope that the recipients like them as much as I enjoyed making them. Part 1 isn't the prettiest of the gifts that I made but it shows how you can still make a handmade gift for the men in your life; something that I had a hard time coming up with ideas for previously!


It's a matching headpiece (not quite sure what to call it) that has snaps on the one side. I made it out of 3 pieces and stitched binding around it using the same camouflage material. I used a balaclava as a template but then attempted to make it larger, which just plain didn't work and it looked more like a camouflage dunce cap so I basically just made my own template!
More handmade goodies coming up soon (if all goes according to plan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)