Friday, December 3, 2010

around here

I wish I could say that I have been madly productive in the last few days but that would be a bit of stretching the truth. Despite not getting done all things I wish I could get done it's been a good week. Lots of time beside the Christmas tree, seeing friends and laughing together, lots of sleeping in, too much actually, and getting a jump start on homework for next semester. Here is just a hodge podge of pictures from last night working in the craft room:


I am always amazed at how big of a mess I can make in such a short amount of time :)


My current projects have been depleting my button stash so that will need to be replenished in the new year, can't wait to go button shopping!


There is some sort of ungody smell in that room so I keep a candle burning constantly at my side!


The best .88 cents I ever spent; how cute is this patterned duct tape!

1 comment:

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)