Wednesday, November 10, 2010

w.i.p. wednesday

(w.i.p. meaning 'work in progress')

It's been a slow week for my craft room :( Life is very full at the moment which means there is not a whole lot of time for sewing and such. Not to mention the fact that all our water has to been boiled until further notice including the water to wash your dishes, hence my sink full of dishes that haven't been done in two days! But alas, I did finally get some sewing done tonight , yay! I've run into a few problems with this quilt so far, number one being that I didn't measure my fabric before I started cutting into it so I ran out of one fabric and have had to adapt the pattern to make it work. Anyways, here's some pics from my 'studio' tonight...


P.S. There is some exciting stuff in the works that I can't wait to share if it all works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)