Saturday, October 16, 2010

the passing of time



I have been thinking a lot lately about time. Everyone seems to be soooo busy these days, including myself. I hate being busy. I like being productive and accomplishing things, but I hate that busy and overwhelming feeling. In a book I am reading lately it talks about this idea and how every single person on earth has the same 24 hours in a day to work with. When we stop and think that people like the President or Mother Teresa only have/had 24 hours in a day as well, and look at what they have accomplished, we can't really blame not having enough time on our lack of achievement or under productivity. 
I have dreams, goals, ideas, inspirations, plans, etc. and yet I am to content to watch other people achieve them. But no more! Here's to being efficient, not wasting time, and making the most of every opportunity in life! Here's to working my tail off to achieve those goals!

(In other news, someone from Lithuania looked at my blog today! I don't even know where that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)