|All packed and ready to go!|
Packing for a weekend like this is a big deal to me. I like to have all my things organized and set out so I can best use them.
When I'm not scrapping from home my must-have's to bring include:
- A good tape dispenser, I prefer the roll kind not the peel-and-stick adhesives
- A sharp pair of scissors, I like mine cause they have really pointy ends
- Black and brown scrapbook markers
- A pencil and eraser
- Box of assorted embellishments
- Assorted ribbons
- Paper box separated into different categories such as polka dots, flowers, misc. stripes, etc.
- Cardstock of several different colors and shades (My favorites are green and kraft)
- Other paper packs I may have
- Paper trimmer (full-size) and personal size
- Letter stickers and rub-on's
For a 'retreat' or all day affair my must-have's include:
- Water bottle
- Granola bars
- Inspirational magazines
- My album that the pages will go into so I can review what I've already done and see different color combo's, etc.
- Cell phone