Monday, October 25, 2010

croptoberfest

This weekend was such a good one! I finished off a whole 14 pages, and I am very proud of myself! It was my first time attending this event and it was even better than I thought it would be. The atmosphere was so positive which was nice and I got to spend some time with some great friends. I thought out little 'stations' that Sue our host had pre-set up for us were so cute that I just had to take a picture!

Here are some of my fave pages from the weekend:

Also, for pre-registering by a certain date we got the 'Cheerful Autumn Additions pack' by Creative Memories which is so cute and will work perfectly for a little autumn inspired project I have in the works. I love it when stuff like that happens! I am also really loving right now the new Hummingbird series that Creative Memories has put out. It's worth a gander if you've never seen if before.

Hope your weekend was lovely and crafting filled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for leaving me a little note! i appreciate each and every comment :)